April 7, 2006

Just Bored

Hey, i thought i would write. I had nothing better to do, well thats not true. I was looking over the pictures of my year at Summit College and i was taken back. And a few minutes before taking a walk on memory lane i was talking to a friend about progress. They feel like their life hasnt gone very far. Like they were suppose to be out and beyond their past. As i was looking back and thinking about my younger years (2yrs ago), i thought about how i saw myself. Uncool (whatever that means), lazy, dumb, failure, unpretty, funny (sometimes). To look at those descriptions just now, those words are words people at one point used to describe me. I took them and believed them. And ultimately lived them. Now, i wonder how i see myself. do i still live like what people describe me as. if thats true, then i havent gone very far. not matter where i live, i can still cease to progress. there are moments where i think i am above whats on this earth, but then i do something stupid or think a thought that is like this world. To be realistic, i believe i have progressed a bit. but i dont think i am anywhere near where i want to be. On that note, i think i should be doing what is better for me to do right now. Bye...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chantel said...

Hey there sweets! I hope theses are no longer ways you think of yourself, because from a friend looking from the outside in, you are one of the beautiful poeple in my book. You have so much to offer thos around you including your gorgeous smile and kind heart. Make sure that you don't dwell in judgement from those living on this rock, but instead from the one who created you...who in a sense is the only one who has the right to tell you who you are...and for the record I think you have progressed to. Don't worry to much about getting where you want to be. I think we all want to be somewhere we haven't got to yet.Love you...

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home