September 20, 2005

i never thought i would be doing this....

Hola,
i honestly never thought i would be the kind of person to do one of these things. but then i realized i have alot of friends who i guess want to know whats up with me. Plus, i got alot to say and this makes me feel important. haha...ha?
Currently, i dont have a job. I feel like this happens to me alot...the joblessness. it sucks, but i am milking it for all its worth. So, i'm relaxing and reading. i am reading this really good book called, buck naked faith, its about an honest look at ones faith and how some....most times we only do as much as we need to when it come to loving God. And how we dont' allow our selves to go in full pursuit in loving God selflessly and selfishly.
i think thats all i have for now, but i am sure i will have more to say....soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chantel said...

"Dear Meliss",
I am so glad ytou decided to start your own blog. I think you have a beautiful mind, and I look forward to reading what it has to offer. Love ya and miss you tons.

5:04 PM  
Blogger manda panda said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Melissa! I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say! Enjoy your "joblessness" and learn all that God has to teach you right now! Ciao!
~ Manda (from Spring Crew)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home