February 21, 2007

Now, I have an addiction!

Hey everyone!
I guess this blog thing is pretty much a habit for me now. i like writing. So! i think this will be a better blog than the last one. i hope saying this wont jinx (i think thats how you spell it) this, but i find my heart more joyful when i confess to God and myself, that i can't do this. half the time i think i am insane and i am so confused about who i am. i have no idea if i am the only one that does this, but there are times when i roll my eyes or am annoyed at someone for their inability to perform gracefully, not because i really care, but because i think others do. somehow, i feel i obtain status when i can point out some else's mistakes or shortcomings. i know this isn't new behaviour, but i really dont know how common it is. it's disappointing that my insecurity and my uncompassionate heart have joined their purposes.

i dont do much here. i have joined Goodlife...to get me to do something. but i'm stressing about the commitment to paying that much for machines. but anyways, i gotta do something other than blog and work. every wednesday night, i try and go out with my aunts and sister for coffee. they talk about sex alot. haha...i'm learning so much. i cry everynight. ha. but then we get into other topics, like people who have affairs in their marriage and the wife doesn't want to admit it. all this drama thats not even theirs. some make comments about spying on the husband to video tape him, catch him in the act. people need to stop watching tv. seriously. turn off the boob tube and walk away...GO! have a life! but anyways, i like doing this. "ladies night" has grown. my brothers fiance is coming when she can and my aunts friend comes...both are awesome company.

i know this isnt much to tlk about. oh well! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home